Sunday, September 25, 2011

Have you tried Mystery Shopping?

To be honest, I always thought the ads for becoming a mystery shopper were all scams. Then I came across ShadowShopper! It is completely free to sign up, and companies start contacting you for available shops in your area right away! Within a week I was contacted to do a local bank shop, and all I had to do was talk to a customer service representative about opening a checking account and submit an online evaluation and I earned $31!!!

Check out ShadowShopper here! The free membership allows mystery shopping companies to contact you, and if you upgrade to gold for 4.95 for the first month, you can see all the jobs in your area too! I signed up for the first month so I could see all the listings, then I submitted as many applications I could to the various companies offering jobs in my area. They are still sending me job offers even though I never renewed my ShadowShopper membership!! Right now I have a local bookstore shop worth $50!


No comments:

Post a Comment